The notary advises and is a reference person in the fields of civil law, company law and inheritance law, including all tax related aspects. Despite the traditional tasks of a notary (purchasing and selling, donations, succession, and company deeds) our notary firm is dedicated to providing a professional, innovative and modern consultancy service, which is also possible thanks to our young and dynamic team.
Our firm has specific experience in the following areas – both, in consultancy and deed issuing:
- Restructuring processes of important companies;
- So called “generation succession in family businesses” (family business successions), with which we assist at every crucial moment when the children take over the management of the family business;
- Consultancy in international aspects, also thanks to the appropriate language skills of our notaries: Italian property and company purchases and sales in favor of foreigners, cross-border estate planning, international company transactions;
- Local issues: enclosed farms and agricultural land in general (including benefits), land register law;
- Technological evolution: drafting of electronically valid public deeds, electronic inheritance declaration.
The notary and their collaborators (who are working under their supervision) will accurately verify the will of the parties, through the collection of documents and information, and through the careful checking of details, with the purpose of drafting appropriate deeds in accordance with the wills of the parties.